Sunday 18 September 2022

A dream? Or a nightmare?

 I’m wearing this mighty fine hand jewellery now.  It’s definitely less torturous than the previous device to try to fix my hand but I still can’t sew.  It’s very bad timing to start writing a quilting blog when I can’t do any quilting!





After my son’s 21 birthday party where he’d taken over my sewing room I had the carpets cleaned and I repainted the walls to freshen them up.  I’ve just put my machine and cutting table back in.  The room either looks very depressing and empty or fantastic and ready to fill depending on how you want to look at it!  Look at that clean and empty cutting board!  And my design wall is naked!!


I know some people would look at that picture and think it looks wonderful but it just looks so wrong to me ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reorganising my sewing room

Judy and I have separated and are going our own ways.  I begged her to stay but she told me that her quilting frame was of more use at her h...