Wednesday 3 August 2022

One sleep!

I’m going to retreat tomorrow with Judy, Kate and Kay woo!  We’ll be staying in an Airbnb in Ballarat.  I’m so excited!  When I started this blog I decided to post on Wednesdays and Saturdays but I’ve been so busy packing today I forgot all about planning a post!  Not that anyone is reading this yet!  Ha ha!  

So the one picture I have to show my imaginary readers is this one.  Minnie came on holiday with our family for the first time back in January and every time she sees an open boot she jumps in just in case! Not this time Minnie!  Besides, there was no room after I loaded  my retreat  things inside!


My next blog post should be more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reorganising my sewing room

Judy and I have separated and are going our own ways.  I begged her to stay but she told me that her quilting frame was of more use at her h...