Tuesday, 29 September 2026

It's on my bed!

I went to retreat this weekend and had a lovely time as usual.  The ladies are lovely and it's fun to chat and laugh together.  The less said about the early morning wake ups the better though.  Yawn!

I stitched binding onto the lazy Susan topper whilst wearing my blue striped pyjamas...


And stitched the binding onto my star quilt whilst wearing my grey striped pyjamas!


Here it is on my bed.  Yeah!  Another quilt finished!


I started thinking about quilts for both of my sons and their partners while I was away. I have a wedding quilt and a housewarming quilt to make.  I haven't worked out what yet so that'll give me chance to work on other things in the mean time.  I'd like to get my Christmas quilt finished for this year.  Last time I saw the box with the project in it the pattern I drew was missing.  Wish me luck finding it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's on my bed!

I went to retreat this weekend and had a lovely time as usual.  The ladies are lovely and it's fun to chat and laugh together.  The less...