Monday, 31 March 2025

Oops!

Something is not quite right...


That's better!


It's growing!


My shawl is coming along too. I think I'm getting the hang of it and can even take my eyes off it for seconds at a time to glance at the TV!


I went to Spotlight yesterday with Barb.  I told her not to let me look at the wool so how did I end up with a 25 ball value pack?!!  I wanted fabric to supplement my Easter stuff and all I could get was the homespun.  The quilting fabric range is shockingly sparce!  Barb also refused to stop for morning tea because I'm on a diet.  I'm not taking Barb shopping ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish I was a doodler

I checked google to see if doodler was actually a word and it appears Doodler is a serial killer in San Francisco.  I don't want to be t...